Free Ring Sizer
How To Measure Your Ring Size
Get It Free
HOW TO PROPERLY SIZE YOUR RING
Finding the right ring size can sometimes be tricky, but it doesn't have to be. Add our free ring sizer to your cart today! If you prefer to do it the old fashioned way, please see directions below. Still we are happy to send you this free ring sizer.
Find Your Perfect Ring Size
*ONE RING SIZER PRE-CUSTOMER* LIMITED 1 EACH CUSTOMER.* EXTRA ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED.*
Your Free Ring Sizer - $18 Value
Never get it wrong again! Our customers are always asking how to measure their ring size; and to help you find your perfect fit, our diamond jewelry experts have put together this complete ring sizing guide just for you! Your free ring sizing guide includes an international ring size chart, free ring sizer and tips for measuring at home. We've helped over 10,000+ couples find rings that are a perfect fit.
Yes! One time only... Just "ADD TO CART" and checkout.
LIMITED x1 EACH CUSTOMER.
*ONE RING SIZER PRE-CUSTOMER*
EXTRA ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED. Thank You, ILU Team.
Ring Sizing Tips:
1. Make sure to wrap the ring sizer around your finger as if you are wearing a real ring.
2. The ring sizer should fit your finger comfortably: snug enough so it won't fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with relative ease.
3. When the knuckle is bigger than the base of the finger, measure both places and pick a ring size in between the two.
4. Measure your ring size at the end of the day when your fingers are warm; the time of day and the weather can affect your finger size. Your fingers are actually smaller in the early morning and in cold weather.
*Ring sizer pro tip
Measure 3 to 4 times for accuracy, the more the better.
How to Measure Your Ring Size Using String/Paper & a Ruler
Measure Your Ring Size with These Steps:
1. Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
2. Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
3. Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
4. Pick the closest measurement on a ring size chart to find your ring size.
5. STOP! Just add the FREE Ring Sizer to your cart and check out.
Free Ring Sizer Questions